KWAP | KETP
KETP 2020 Application
KWAP Employability Training Programme (KETP) aims to provide Malaysian graduates with relevant skills to increase their employability through a real working environment and soft skills training.REQUIREMENTS
- Malaysian graduate
- Age 27 years old and below
- Currently unemployed for a minimum of six (6) months – two (2) years after graduation OR underemployed* for six (6) months – one (1) year after graduation
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA 2.7 and above
- Preferred disciplines (but not limited to):
- Accounting & Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Corporate Communication
*Underemployed: having a job that does not utilise one’s skills and abilities.PROGRAMME STRUCTURE
Programme duration: 2 years programme including 3 weeks soft skills training sessions
Intake: October 2020BENEFITS
MORE INFORMATION ON THE PROGRAMME
- Monthly allowance of RM2500
- Group personal accident coverage
SUBMISSION OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Office Location: KWAP Office, Integra Tower, Kuala Lumpur
- Participants may not be automatically absorbed as KWAP employees after the completion of the programme.
- Participants will not be bonded with KWAP.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of latest academic results
To apply, submit your application to email@example.com
before or by 24 August 2020.
*Please indicate “KETP 2020 Application” as the subject header.